18.12.12

when all else fails...








On Friday it was my friend's birthday and we headed to Tinseltown off Oxford Street for a meal; this is what I wore. Tinseltown is an American style diner that is huge in the US although I had never heard of it or eaten there before. The food was so good but the milkshakes were. the. BOMB! I had an Oreo milkshake - always the best in my eyes - just to see how it would rival to the ever favourite TGI Fridays and I can honestly say it may be a tie! Plus you can just go in and order milkshakes to go, which is why it is now on my hitlist for my lunch hour during work, result! As we finished the meal and it still felt too early to leave London, we wandered off with a crowd of people on a pub crawl wearing Santa hats and ended up at the O'neills pub off Carnaby Street. All I can say is the journey there was much better than the pub itself (sorry if it's one of your favourite pubs) so jumped in a cab full of excitement that London does look so pretty at Christmas... 

With Christmas in mind has anyone been to Winter Wonderland yet, if so did you think it was it worth the money? 

rhea 
xx

P.S. excuse the iPhone quality, I had left my SLR at school (Art A level must take priority :L )

5 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! :)

    Lets follow each other? :)
    http://beneaththecoat.blogspot.ch

    Kisses, Kristina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you blog. x Im new to this so would some tips if you any thanks dymondx.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete